Monsoon season is here, and Penca & Owls Club mixologist Bryan Eichhorst has the perfect cocktail for those humid monsoon days!
He can’t wait to mix up cocktails for you at Penca again soon, but until then, he’s sharing his recipe so you can make your own at home!
El Rosario Cocktail Recipe
Courtesy of Bryan Eichhorst
- 1.5 oz Blanco tequila
- 0.5 oz white rum
- 0.75 oz lime juice
- 0.25 oz grapefruit juice
- 0.5 oz Jamaica syrup (1 part hibiscus tea, 1 part Demerara sugar)
- 3 drops orange blossom water
- Add all ingredients except for seltzer to a shaker tin.
- Shake and strain into a Collins glass with ice.
- Add seltzer, give a gentle stir, and garnish with an expressed peel of grapefruit